Saturday, May 13, 2017

This or That

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  First, for this week's Stamp TV challenge, Cat is challenging us "This or That", I chose the that which is to use an embossing folder.  Second, for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I used my Fabulous Flowers set from Gina K Designs to make the top layer dp, the lower layer is from Gina K Designs.  I dusted off an old embossing folder I haven't used in a long time for the bottom layer.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Lori. Gorgeous choice of colours and I love how you have delicately stamped your flowers and all the colours blend and co-ordinate wonderfully. This really is a fantastic stamp set. The embossing folder is great and it really makes your card pop. Love everything about your card. Super card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty creation Lori. Happy Mom's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!