Saturday, February 18, 2017

birthday wishes

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry it has been a while since I've posted!  There have been a few things going on here but what has kept me the busiest is packing!  We are moving back home in a few days!!!  So very excited!!  I didn't think I would get a card made let alone posted here but I did!  I'm not sure if I will be back again for a bit, I may have time to squeeze in another card but if not, it will be a bit again.  When Gina K had her last release, I finally snagged this Stamper's Favorite stamp set that has been on my wish list for a long time!  My card is for Silke's challenge this week on Stamp TV to use the same image for your background and focal point.   I stamped the feather in Frayed Burlap and watercolored.   I wish now I would have watercolored the main feather a darker brown.  It does help that I ran the inked around the cut out feather.  The feather and sentiment panel are up on pop dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy!!
Until next time!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful looking card, the feature feather looks great, no need to be darker, the eye is drawn to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Your watercoloring with this technique is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!