Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Stamp TV challenge to make a birthday card and for The Paper Players challenge to make a CAS card with a flower/s.  This card came together real quick, I used my Old Country Roses set from Gina K Designs along with my Innocent Pink and Dusty Rose inks.  The sentiment is from Gina's Birthday Greetings set and I used a few Pretty Pink Posh droplets.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This is my idea of a perfect CAS creation! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful blend of pinks and I adore those droplets...they look just like water! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! Such a nice stamp set and I love the clear drops!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!