Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bark



Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this week's CASology challenge.  This week's cue card is bark. I knew I wanted to use my Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamps.  I've had them for a bit but haven't used them.  I colored this too funny guy with my Copics, I added green Nuvo to the middle of his eyes and crystal Nuvo to the badge of his collar.  Finally I added glossy accents to the rest of his eyes.  The sentiment is from Gina K's Massive Messages.  I thought it was perfect for the image!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is really a cute card! Love that dog image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, this little guy is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pooch - he always makes me smile. Love the shine on his eyes too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable, happy pup! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and perfectly CAS! Love the little bits of shine you added!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he! I love this doggie and his wagging tail is perfect with your sentiment :) Thanks for sharing with us as CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!