Thursday, June 16, 2016

Calling All Sistahs!!



Hi everyone!  It's that time of month to do your self breast exam and hop along with us!  You should have arrived from the very talented Shona's blog!  If not, you may want to head over to the CAS-ual Friday's blog to start at the beginning!  There will be a $15 Gift Certificate given to people that comment along the hop so be sure to leave comments as you hop along! 
This month I used the Hope Ribbon stamp set which I stamped 2 different pinks lightly on the stamp, then cut out using my Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die.  I cut it out an additional 3 times using the pink colors for dimension and interest.  I did the same thing using my Hope Fri-Die but left the lighter pink on the top.  I'm still not sure if I like it, but the brighter pink seemed too much and white would have blended in too much I think.  50% of profits from the sale of products in the "Calling All Sistahs" stamps and dies are donated to breast cancer research and awareness.  
I hope you enjoy my card and thanks so much for hopping along with us!
Next on the hop is the talented Nora!  And if you get lost along the way, I have the entire list of participants:



Kelly Griglione

Alanna Moses 

Jeanne Jachna 

Jennifer Ingle  

Lisa Harrolle 

Diane Jaquay

Penny Ward 
 
Bonnie Sharp 

Lori Kobular 
 
Archana Bhurke 

Sue Nagata 




Heather North 



Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I love your pretty ribbon card! Thank you!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your card, but the sentiment sends a punch of inspiration. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an encouraging card, Lori! Thank you for helping to remind our sistahs this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Koman Race was held in St. Louis last week. The sea of pink is so enheartening. The card is plain and simple but so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Lori - I think you chose wisely - your pinks are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Very true that we should never give up hope!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lori! Love the pink scallops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!